Rehabilitation bed DARION
The bed lowers to a level of almost 20cm, which in the case of attempts to leave the bed by persons with consciousness disorders, reduces the risk of falling.
The wooden casing makes the bed ideal for long-term care in healthcare facilities and home care.
The bed is equipped with remote controlled electric actuators, which allows effortlessly setting the bed in different positions, which facilitates patient care, and gives the patient the feeling of comfort and safety.
- Size Guide
- steel bed construction covered with powder paint, resistant to chemicals, mechanical damage and UV radiation
- four-segment mattress frame with adjustable segments by means of remote controlled electric actuators
- electrical adjustment of height
- lower leg segment adjustment with a ratchet mechanism
- electrical function of Trendelenburg and anty-Trendelenburg 0-18o
- mattreess frame segments filled with metal mesh
- foot and head boards of the bed made of solid wood and laminated board
- wooden side rails with the possibility of lowering and disassembling without using the tools
- 8 wheels with a diameter of 50mm, with a double track, equipped with a lock-brake, blockage in pairs
- sleeves for mounting a pull up rail or drip rack
- Total length: 2085mm +/- 15mm
- Total width: 1030mm +/- 10mm
- Msattress frame : 2000 x 890mm +/- 10mm
- Height adjustment: 205/210 mm – 760mm +/- 10mm
- Back segment adjustment: 0-700 +/- 50
- Leg segment adjustment: 0-230+/- 50
- Bed load: 200kg